backpackin'

11.10.2016

filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, dresslily review, backpack,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, dresslily review, backpack,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, dresslily review, backpack,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, dresslily review, backpack,

backpack *DRESSLILY (direct link)
blazer second hand 

photos by Marija


Let's take a moment to admire this backpack! I have a special love for backpacks and my favorite one was this mint backpack, which I got three years ago. I still wear it, but it's pretty old, a bit broken and I can't fit everything I need in it. So, when I was offered a second collaboration with Dresslily, I knew what I needed. A new backpack! This one caught my eye because of this wonderful color (which I don't know how to call), but the best thing about it is that it's pretty big and can fit all my books, camera (requires a lot of space) and other stuff I need to have in my bag. And it has a lot of pockets. No wonder I love it! 


21 comments:

  1. Such an interesting backpack. Love the blazer too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love backpacks when I was in college. I miss backpacking, wish I could, but too many tobbers were in pur place I had to change to body bag. Haha your backpack looks great for every day walks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great backpacks. I use backpacks a lot and I love it. I have a laptop backpack, a work backpack, a comic con backback and a sport backpack. And well, you can never have too many backpacks! This one from Dresslily looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I love your backpack!
    It's so perfect.
    I don't carry around handbags, but I'm always getting new backpacks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Backpacks are very practical! I love backpacks too! Your backpack is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this backpack. I would def carry it because it's stylish and practical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am crazy about that bag! It looks amazing and so does your whole outfit ☺️ I also really love your photos 🌞 http://tishhlah.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  8. This backpack is so cute! Love the silver colour, it's really fun! I really want a backpack, they're so comfortable! Ree love30

    ReplyDelete
  9. More than backpack, I love your blazer <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice color choice! Love the design too :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This backpack is really very good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a pretty sweet backpack and nice that you can fit everything into it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked the print and the design.
    Looks very handy too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable. good design and colours... truly a good one to get for all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)
    www.blogsbyamna.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your backpack. It sure is perfect for all types of outfit. This is also a good pack to use for backpacking. Traveling with a twist of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also love to wear backpacks but recently I feel like I don't like mine anymore. Has it ever happened to you? P.S. I love the vintage vibe of your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It sure looks like a nice bag. I prefer it in black, do they have one?

    airinaapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely bag! I also love backpack just like yours in medium size, were I can put all my blogging gear, and ready on the go 😍

    ReplyDelete
  20. Filipa,surely it's a nice backpack, checked your link also, great prices. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The backpack is not just pretty but thats a whole load of space for your stuff loved the blazer too

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin