WICKED ANNABELLA

11.06.2016

filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, wicked annabella,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, wicked annabella,filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, wicked annabella,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, wicked annabella,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, wicked annabella,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, wicked annabella,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, wicked annabella,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, wicked annabella,

dress *ZAFUL (direct link)

photos by Marija



Most of you will probably think of Pocahontas first if you take a good look at this dress, but my first impression was definitely a witchy vibe. And Halloween is my favorite holiday, so you get the point here. I always dress up as a witch. This year I wanted to do something different, but ended up staying home and rethinking my life choices, because once again, I let my heart make decisions. 
However, I didn't want to miss out on all the fun I used to have (so what I'm a few days late?), so I made a little mood board on pinterest, took my camera and went to the forest with my sister. A day well spent! 

Anyway, this is my first collaboration with Zaful and I have to say that I'm really pleased with the quality of their clothes, as well as the shipping time (+ free shipping!). Check out the site for yourself and stay tuned, I have another Zaful item that I'll show in the next post!  


22 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, I love your photos <3

    Jenn | Lune Nocturne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the evil is ready to unleash anytime from this dress. :D Lovely photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. I love the sleeves and embroidery on the dress. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, that dress does look really good on you, and I love the spookiness about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are stunning. The dress is beautiful but with a tinge of wickedness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly stunning photos! Gorgeous dress! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great series of pictures... it does give a haunting look and attracts attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great way to spend your day with your sister having fun and being creative. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great that you're collaborating with Zaful. I hadn't heard of them. But will look into it. I really like Halloween as well! You did a great job with the photos. The dress is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this look. I just checked Zaful out and I'll def be shopping there. I shop online a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful photographs and good review!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/09/luxury-wood-watch-editorial-plus-jord.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty dress and can see the witch vibe in it! The photography for this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dress is so pretty! It suits you perfectly. Wonderful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely and amazing photos and this post is quite amazing, in its simplicity therein are the bundles of joy to see through. you blog so well. thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photos are wonderful as your dress! Very interesting look.I am going to check Zaful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are those prints embroidered? I love it! Very ethnic...

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!
    Love the dress and the photos!
    Good job dear,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's kinda witchy but I'd go for a gorgeous Boho hippy vibe! This is a beautiful dress. I wish I could dress like this, it's just effortless. Ree Love30

    ReplyDelete
  20. My first impression was totally different! lol if you haven't mentioned about pocahontas, I won't realized that it has similarities indeed except for the color. It perfectly fits on you. I love how you slay wearing this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Admir Babajic15 February, 2017

    shejtanluci&sihri collection

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin