purple ppl eater

3.25.2017

filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, davor matosevic photography, dresslily, velvet,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, davor matosevic photography, dresslily, velvet,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, davor matosevic photography, dresslily, velvet,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, davor matosevic photography, dresslily, velvet,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, davor matosevic photography, dresslily, velvet,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, davor matosevic photography, dresslily, velvet,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, davor matosevic photography, dresslily, velvet,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, davor matosevic photography, dresslily, velvet,

dress *DRESSLILY (direct link)

photos by Davor Matosevic


I couldn't help myself. The name of this song has been stuck in my head for days. And whenever I tried to think of something that had the word "purple" in it, this is all I could think of. Purple people eater, a song I learned in my English class almost 10 years ago when I was still in elementary school. I actually don't remember the lyrics, all I know it's about a dragon. 

Anyway, here is the second part of my into the woods photoshoot with Davor. Do you like the photos as much as I do? Let me know! 


4 comments:

  1. I don't know the song! I will look it up, I'm curious now :). I love the photos. The color of the dress is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The pictures are so beautiful. Your dress is nice too. It all looks so calm and soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haljina je prelepa! Boja ti odlično stoji! Sve pohvale i za fotografa slike su odlične.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is gorgeous. I love the one with the purple dress on the yellow/orange chair. Great complementing colors!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin