3 years of Zaful

5.21.2017

Blast from the past. Remember these? I chose my three favorite posts I did in collaboration with Zaful to remind you of all the gorgeous items I got from their site. Why? Zaful is celebrating their 3 year anniversary next month, so if you plan to shop for your summer clothes and swimsuits, now would be the best time. 



Here is what to expect:

  • free shipping on all orders during the entire month of June (shipping is usually free on all orders over $30)
  • the coupon banner which will be placed on the front page will contain all the discounts you need
  • you can complete a few tasks in order to win great gifts
  • "what is worth to buy zone" - buyer reviews which can suggest you the best products from the site
  • "bundle sale zone" - buy double, pay little etc.

Did you already shop for your chiffon mini dress? They will be on sale too. I have also prepared a mini wishlist, which actually contains my latest order, to show you my current favorite pieces from their site. I'm super excited for these to arrive. Which one is your favorite?



Oh, and let's not forget about Z-Me, Zaful community where you can share your outfits and enter topics in order to win some amazing gift cards. Why not try your luck? 



*in collaboration with Zaful

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin