glitter gold

filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, golden dress, glitter dress, zaful,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, golden dress, glitter dress, zaful,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, golden dress, glitter dress, zaful,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, golden dress, glitter dress, zaful,

dress *ZAFUL (direct link)

photos by mom


Not a golden crown but a golden gown. You surely remember my recent wishlist where I introduced you to this dress. Well, I finally got it and I'm thrilled. It is a formal wear, but with an oversized denim jacket and Converse sneakers it can make a perfect everyday outfit. A shirt over or underneath will do fine as well! 

I, however, got to play fairy again and my lovely mom was behind the lens just like last time. Enjoy the rest of the day and don't forget to shop for your chiffon mini dress! xx


2 comments:

  1. I love that dress. It's amazing that it's a golden dress. And it looks great on you. Great that you can also wear it as a daily outfit. Love converse sneakers! Excellent combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of your dress is eye catching . I think I have to find out the material and give it to my mum

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.