VLPS

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, rosegal, printed clothes,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, rosegal, printed clothes,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, rosegal, printed clothes,

skirt *ROSEGAL (direct link), shop similar here and here

photos by Marija B. 


As the month of May is coming to its end, I am making plans for summer. I feel better than ever and I have the desire to challenge myself. I want to create and enjoy what I'm doing. Stand on my feet and all those things real adults are supposed to do. Let's just say that I have a strong will and I hope that that will be enough. At least I can try. 

Anyway, here I'm wearing my new skirt from Rosegal. It's been a while since I wore clothes with prints like these, but I kinda felt nostalgic and would love to shop for an entire collection of printed clothes. Speaking of collections, click here to shop Rosegal's mermaid dress inspired clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.